Guiding Your Company Toward Greatness
People make the world—and your business—go round. Paul Sarvadi understands this reality better than anyone. With over thirty years in human capital management, he practically invented the concept of HR and administrative outsourcing. Payroll, scheduling, performance management, expense reporting, benefits, legal compliance—the administrative tasks a business owner must contend with are numerous, varied, and constantly in flux. It’s a full-time job to keep up with all of it; in fact, it’s much more than a full-time job. You need a dedicated team of professionals to really handle it. For a small- or medium-sized business owner, whether you’re an upstart first-time entrepreneur or a decades-long veteran, dealing with all this stuff can leave you feeling overwhelmed, drowning in an alphabet soup of acronymic regulations, personnel documentation, and administration.
Sarvadi’s mission is simple: to help your company succeed by taking care of the things that might distract from the bigger picture. In this book, he sets out share his secrets to managing and motivating your most valuable asset, your people. In addition to his innovative ideas in HR, he deep dives into key topics such as controlling expenses, minimizing risk exposure, and maximizing opportunities for revenue generation. Because in the end, more profitability means more money for you and every member of your team.
10 Strategies for Business Success
- Strategy #1: Getting Your Culture Right
- Strategy #2: Finding, Hiring, and Keeping the Best
- Strategy #3: Compensation, Recognition, and Rewards
- Strategy #4: Compliance and Liability Management
- Strategy #5: Employee Performance Improvement
- Strategy #6: Employee Administration and HR Technology
- Strategy #7: Human Capital and Mergers and Acquisitions
- Strategy #8: Organization and Leadership
- Strategy #9: Employee Communications
- Strategy #10: Bonus Strategy, Faith at Work